Monday, February 11, 2008

My FAVORITE 3 year old


I feel like I need to make another post here clarifying how I feel about Jaida. Realizing I post a lot of the "naughty" things she does (because let's be honest, they're funnier to read about) I wanted to make it very apparent how much I LOVE that little girl. She is the funniest 3 year old EVER. Smart, witty, quick on her feet, always thinking, incredibly enthusiastic, very animated, super sensitive to other people's feelings, loves her baby sister and keeps track of her ALL the time, plays BY HERSELF for HOURs at a time (that's right, I said hours). . .the list goes on and on and on.

I've mentioned to a few people that sometimes I wish I didn't have to be her mom because I'd love to just enjoy all the things she does without having to discipline or correct her. Unfortunately I got put in charge of making her a responsible human being so I can't just laugh every time she does something (although I usually do while hiding my face).

So despite the fact that I post a lot about her being tough (which she is but I wouldn't take her any other way) I think she is BY FAR the coolest 3 year old EVER!!!!

2 comments:

Brit H. said...

Ha ha. I know how you feel. Wouldn't it be great if we could just sit back and watch our kids and not be the ones to say "No"? Anyway, she is a doll and if you ever want to get rid of her, we will take her!

Jacqui said...

Love that post. Adore the picture. It's classic. Looks just like Liv did as a 2-4 year old. That's how she looked half the time anywhere we went. I love Jaida's antics. They are more fun to read!

PS I just made my blog semi-private, but I want to invite you, in case you ever care to read it. What's your email? Send it to jjaoee@gmail.com.