Today and tomorrow. . .we're moving!!! Not sure if I mentioned that moving is a pain in the a** (this is a family friendly blog). I talked my brother Jeremy into going to pick up the Uhaul with me in a few minutes. I'm not eager to drive a massive truck through town. He, however, doesn't drive stick shifts so if it's not automatic, this could be a very interesting adventure. I thought it might be fun to strap the girls in their carseats in the front of the big-rig with me. . . .hmmmm. . .maybe we will do that!
We supposedly got internet set up today. . .I can't go without internet so I wanted it hooked up before i ever moved in. We'll see. Comcast isn't terribly reliable. Some of you know about my multiple month battle with the genius's in the call centers there. The jury is still out on who won that battle.
Oh. And packing with kids is ridiculous. Jaida thinks she's in charge of the tape-gun, and by in charge I mean no one else can touch it. Have you ever seen a 3 year old try to operate one of those? And Mya does NOT want our things in boxes. She cries everytime I put something in a box, so I have to sneak stuff in when she's not looking and get it closed before she starts to remove the contents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hate moving! Such a pain! I can't wait to hear more about the new house! How soon until your parents come home?
So, let's plan Brit's shower. Call me or email, or whatev.
'
Thx.
Hi Linds,
so when can we come and see the new house? Post some pics!
Are you proud of me that I now can post comments?
Post a Comment