This is mostly for my parents who don't really know Mya yet and haven't been around jaida for far too long. But I figured other people would enjoy it as well. Trust me, it's worth watching. I still laugh outloud everytime I watch it. And the fact that Mya isn't clothed makes it that much better. What I really wish you could see are the moves Mike was bustin' out behind the camera. We enjoy daily dance parties at our house. Anyone's invited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOVE IT!!!
Totally cute. Drew hates music and it bums me out because I wish I could have moments like this. Maybe in another year. Actually, I did catch him rocking out to Ricky Martin the other day.
so i keep watching over and over. best stress reliever after a rough call at work......had to share w/ some friends too
Mya should do a video for the funky chicken. Way cute. Want to see Mike though
Braxton saw those two dancing when I first turned it on. Now he asks to watch the "dancing girls" about forty times a day. I'll explain the whole "their cousins" thing once he'll understand. I promise. :)
Post a Comment