Happy Birthday Lindsay!!! Much to Lindsay's dismay she turns the ripe old age of 30 today. To all of you blog stalkers that never leave comments, please leave a comment so Lindsay will know how much she is truly loved. I am trying to get a total of 30 comments to match her age. I am not the mushy type but I wanted all of you to know how much I love and appreciate Lindsay. She is the best wife a guy could ask for. She even cheered for the Utes when they annihilated the cougars just so that I would have a happy birthday.
To the Girl of my dreams, I LOVE YOU. I couldn't ask for a better life, thanks for helping make all of my dreams come true. And a Huge thanks for taking care of me and the girls.
And since she never posts any pictures of her I thought I would post a few. If this post is totally messed up that is because I am not really into the blog world.



39 comments:
Happy Birthday Lindsay, I hope you have a good one.
What a sweet post from your hubby. Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday. Yay for Thanksgiving birthdays! Woot! Have a good one!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSAY!!!! You really are the girl of his dreams. I remember before we met you he would always say how perfect you were and how in love he was with you. We are glad you finally came around and are a part of our family. None of us are really sentimental but we love you and hope you have a fabulous birthday!!
p.s. Nice job Mike, I am impressed you knew how to get on her blog.
Happy Birthday!!! You've started us all on the road to turing 30. Have fun!
Happy Birthday!!! You've started us all on the road to turing 30. Have fun!
3-0. Linny, we're so damn proud of you.
Matt says... Happy Birthday. Congratulations you are now OLD!! Old people are cool.
Happy birthday.....
di-
Mike - You are really dead for posting that Egyptian picture. But it's Lindsay to a T so I guess it's okay. :)
Lindsay - You are OLD.
REALLY REALLY OLD.
SO OLD it almost hurts to type 30 here......but I'll do it......30, 30, 30, 30, 30, 30, 30, 30, 30, 30,30, 30, 30.........
Lindsay - Honestly, I hope you had an awesome day. We were thinking about you while we were eating our turkey :)
linds - glad you joined the club. And what a cute hubby to post about you. I like Mike even more now. :) Let's get together again soon.
Happy birthday, friend. Love you.
So old and wise friend, what sort of advice do you have for me? Hope you had a good day.
Yo Thuey!! Happy day of birth, girl! Yep! Awesome! You're kinda gettin old, ya know! Loves!
Happy Birthday!! You ARE awesome! I hope that you had a great day! Mike, you are a sweet guy, even though you pretend like you are not. Nice job with the post
Happy Birthday Linds! Hope you had a great day!
I was driving down my street the other day (saw your car at your mom's) thinking to myself - "I bet I missed Lindsay's birthday AGAIN." Two years in a row. What a loser I am! Happy Birthday. Let's get some lunch some time :)
Lindsay Happy 30th Your the best!! I am so glad that we have been the best of friends for the past FOREVER!!! How lucky am I!! And I am even happier that I hooked you and Mike up because how sweet is he!!! Good Job Mike your awesome. Lindsay is the best and I am glad that you love her so much she deserves the best! Happy Birthday Lindz
I just wanted to help the cause of getting 30 comments for your 30th- so one of my favorite things about you is your bad A- attitude! you've always been the tough one!
Another one of my favorite things about you is you have ALWAYS been there for me, even through all the guys I sometimes ditched you for!! You are so forgiving!!Thanks
Another thing I love about you lindsay is on so many occassions You have always given the best advice and you don't give it unless asked for it- You are the best listener! Happy Birthday
One of my favorite memories of the Many is when we took the road trip to St. George and your ALTERNATOR went out- and the oatmeal cookies- Need I say more!!!
I loved our many adventures of penny taping, football with the boys especially when I clotheslined Miah- and the endless torture we gave our YW leaders- Good times- I am so glad were best buds- Happy Birthday!
Sorry for the belated birthday wish. Happy happy late birthday to you. Hans had a hard time with the dirty 30, but you have a lot more hair than him and a couple more kids, so hopefully the crisis won't be as bad. Great post Mike.
What kind of a best friend am I if I don't help Mike get his goal of 30 birthday wishes! So happy Birthday yet again Lindsay!
THis should be number 30- and HAPPY BIRTHDAY THUEY- YOU ARE THE BEST FRIEND ANYONE COULD ASK FOR- AND AS YOU WOULD SAY--"I LOVE YOUR GUTS!"
Happy Late 30th Birthday!!!!! I’m sorry that this will make 31 posts but some people must really like you because they posted many times. All I have to say about turning 30 is that I am glad your birthday is before mine. I can say that I am still in my 20’s and you are in your 30’s. It’s good to be SO young! I am sure I am going to die when I turn 30. Your husband is so sweet for what he did. I LOVE reading all your stories. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!!
Linds, I was stunned, as I always thought you much older than than, given your maturity always exceeded your chronology...craig
Happy Late Birthday! We hope you had a great one!
Happy Birthday Lindsay. Nice job Mike. I hope you had a relaxing birthday:)
Awesome post. According to these comments, you are hitting middle age. 35...wow. It's Jeff's next birthday.
PS 30 stinks, but now that I'm the ripe old age of 32, I can honestly say that I prefer the 30's over 20's. Seriously. Except for the sagging part. Can I just get my 20-year-old body parts back? Just a few?
woah...30!!! you really ARE old. :)
have a great year.
Hi Linds,
Your husband is so sweet!! Congratulations on joining the 30+ crowd. I turned 30 this year too and never thought I would have such a rough time. Hang in there!! Happy Belated Birthday!!
Linds! Happy Birthday, I'm right behind you girl!
Happy Birthday. Sorry that you had to turn 30 first. We are all headed in htat direction old woman......:)
Post a Comment