Monday, November 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYA!!!

It's Mya's 2nd birthday! She's not a baby anymore. She's been singing happy birthday to herself all day. This morning when she first opened her eyes, I sang happy birthday to her. She was still struggling to keep her eyelids open, but when the song ended, she pulled out her binky and pretended to blow out her candle. She's the coolest monkey I know! But I sure wish she'd quit growing up so fast. :(
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYA!!!

7 comments:

kristin said...

Happy Birthday Mya- She is the cutest Monkey- look at her. And she is SO BIG!!! Dang Cute!!

SJ said...

She looks older and tall! and a little like Jaida in this picture. Hope her birthday is fun!

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Mya! I really contiplated coming up for her party, but unfortunately we are not. Have fun celebrating.

Brit H. said...

Happy Birthday Bubba! She is such a doll.

BTW-What in the world were you doing being awake before she was???

Allman Roca said...

Fun! I guess it's time to have another one!! lol

camihubrich said...

Aren't you supposed to have a third by now? I only say that cause you guys make such cute kids.

Anonymous said...

big game this sat. you guys gonna be there??