Thursday, November 6, 2008

"I wanna start a fight"


I would like to publicly thank my sister for introducing my 4 year old and 2 year old to Pink's song "So what?". Now everytime we get in the car, Mya yells "Na na na na I FIGHT". And Jaida knows almost all the words. I hear her singing throughout the day "Guess I just lost my husband. . . .I wanna start a fight." Good stuff. Thanks Kelli. Sure do.

5 comments:

Angelle said...

LOL! That is vital info for a 4 and 2 year old to know, for sure.

Mommy McD said...

At least its not Katy Perry's "I kissed a girl"...

Clarke and Kamie said...

ha! Those pics of the corn spilling and mascara drawing are awesome. Aren't kid messes lovely???
Mariko likes to sing "she likes the apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur..." song.

kristin said...

linds- I seriously can't tell you that it could be worse! Fro has introduced Ali to way to many movies and songs that make me cringe!- Her favorie movie when she was 2 or three was Dodgeball and Orange County- Yeah! send them to my house for a movie!!!

Jaimi said...

I HATE that song. However, oddly enough, A-town is a huge fan of Pink's "Who Knew" (not sure if that's the name). I bet she doesn't know she has a toddler following.