Tuesday, March 31, 2009

She makes me laugh. Every day.

I'm being accused of being obsessed with poo. And puke. And bodily fluids. I'm not obsessed. That's just my life. Body fluids.
So tonight--to prove I'm not obsessed--I bring you a story about air. Air from the bumb, but still air.
Because it made me laugh. Hard. Jaida is truly hilarious.
Tonight, I was laying next to Jaida at bedtime. The room was quiet and I heard a high squealy sound. I looked at Jaida and she had her trademark smirk on her face. And here's the conversation that insued:
Me: "Did you just toot?"
J: (with a huge smile). Yes
Me: Big laugh (because admit it, farting is and always will be funny)
J: "And it cried"
Almost peed my pants when she said that. The sound of the fart really did sound like a cry. Classic, classic moment.
Seriously. LOVE HER. "And it cried." Who says stuff like that? Jaida does. Because she's unique, she's witty, she's painfully funny, and best of all SHE'S MINE!!!!

2 comments:

Devyre' said...

I am laughing so hard and trying to look like I am working that my whole body is shaking!!!

Melissa said...

Yes, farting is funny. In fact, it's the one thing on earth that will reliably get me to laugh every time. Thank goodness for farts (except on those days where my GI tract is in revolt and it seems like there will never be an end to the air my body can produce...)

Love you.