We got there a little early and I had a full bladder. Not fun. But part of the requirements. So we had a little time in the waiting room. The girls looked around surveying the other patients and pointed out the man with a large belly. Mya yells "That guys having a baby." Awesome.
Then, as the nurses would come out and call people back, Mya would take note of their name and as they walked by, she'd exclaim "That's Debbie (or whatever their name may be)."
Thankfully, as far as we could tell, everything looked great. Two arms, two legs, two hands, two feet. A four chamber heart, a bladder, a stomach, kidneys. . .all those little black circles among the gray mess were all there.
It took a little long because the baby kept moving. Everywhere. And then the tech said "I haven't had a baby that moves this much in a really long time." Fantastic. Just what I need. Another kid with a lot of energy.
A few pics from the day.
A 3D shot of the face. Crazy how amazing technology is these days. The wrinkly head kind of freaked Mike out. :)

A Profile shot.

The face. Slightly alienish looking.

Oh. And in case anyone was wondering. It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're excited. We're grateful. And hoping the next 21 weeks fly by as fast as the first 19. See you in December little guy.
12 comments:
Congrats Ross Fam! That's awesome news! At my 19 week appointment is when we found out that Ty wasnt exactly in the best shape... BUT like you well know everything turned out fine. Glad to know your little guy checks out well. :)
HEY! Not born yet, and he's been posted nude on the internet already!!
CONGRATS! That is great news. A kid without estrogen. YEAH! :) Seriously, so excited and glad everything is healthy and strong.
Fun to add a boy to the clan!
Are you sure that first shot isn't a picture of a cheese sculpture?
if you need boy stuff - I have tons... you just have to ask!
Congratulation!! The 3-D shots are still a little wierd to me but yours looks pretty good!!!
Holy cow YES (fyi i giggled in excitement and you made me wait wait to long in the post)!!!!!!!!!! Im so happy for you. I too am a lil erked by 3D, id just assume their head is there and all good. And healthy is always a major blessing.
A boy?!!? What in the world are you going to do with a boy? Be awesome, like usual. Congrats! Now hurry up and be done so you can play again.
Love boys and you will too. Some can bring as much drama as girls but so fun and oh so loveable! Congrats. Can't wait to meet him? Will he be making an appearance and the family party? Perhaps our baby Jesus this year? Lol.
I am SO happy that the little guy is looking healthy!! Even though it is a boy will you still name him after me?? :o)
Hope you are feeling better!!
Yay!!! I just found out you were even pregnant, I am so excited for you guys...a boy!! We need to all get together sometime soon. CONGRATS!!
NICE!!!! Congrats, I was scared you weren't going to reveal the gender. I am so happy for you. Boys are so much fun!
Post a Comment