We (well, at least I) have been counting down the days for Kindergarten to start. And it's here. And she's sick. Puking every 15 minutes. It's only 10:30 and it has already been a long, long day.
And no, I'm not a mean mom for taking pictures of her instead of sitting by her. She won't let me anywhere near her. If I get too close, or look at her wrong, I get yelled at. And in between her getting mad at me and puking, she's crying that her stomach hurts.
Yeah for the first day of Kindergarten.
6 comments:
Oh, man. I bet she's bummed. Now she gets to be the new girl!
I hear the flu is going around. Hope she gets better soon and gets to enjoy school!
Wow!! That girl knows how to fake it WELL!!! Real throw up and everything? You have years of fun ahead of you :) heehee.....
oh are you kidding me??? oh well, at least you'll always remember that! If it makes you feel any better I was a basketcase and was counting down the minutes to pick mariko up. and then I waited in the pick up line for 20 minutes! freaking out!
Yum. Hopefully she recovers quickly. And I agree that character shoes are lame.
Not mine. All four have been at school all day all week. ;)
So sorry! Skyler had a rash and hives on her first day of first grade. I desperately called your dad as she was ready to get on the bus and he assured me that he thought it was an allergic reaction. I being the amazing mother I am then sent her! This mothering business can be darn righ aweful sometimes.
Post a Comment