Yesterday was one of the longest days of my and Jaida's life. Ugh. That was the sickest she's ever been. 14 hours. 14 hours of straight puking. And I'm not exaggerating. Anything in came right back out. And even if anything didn't go in, something still came back out. At one point she looked at me with tears in her eyes and said "Mom, I just can't take it anymore." It was awful.
But around 7 last night I got some phenergan down her (with doctor approval of course) and she managed to keep an otter pop down (she was pretty proud of herself) and then slept through the night.
She's only eaten a few saltines and a slice of bread today, but that's much better than yesterday.
Guess she'll start school Monday and be "the new girl." Awesome.
Now we're crossing our fingers that no one else gets it. Cause that would be lame.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That broke my heart when I read what she said to you. Poor little thing. I hope she gets better soon!!
Post a Comment