Is it a problem that Mya likes to dip toilet paper in the toilet and then suck on it? Seriously.
She also uses her mouth as a third appendage. If her hands are full, or she has to push the doll stroller, or her big wheel, etc., she puts stuff in her mouth to carry it. If you ask me, it's pretty smart. Why use pockets when your mouth is so much closer?
And now you've all seen, the girl can bust a move. I think I'll attribute her mad dancing skills to her dad. I've never done those arm moves in my life so she must get it from him. :)
Oh, and she loves to sit on Jaida when Jaida's laying on the ground (or anyone for that matter). And once she's on top, there's no way Jaida's getting out. She also thinks it's funny to step on Jaida's head.
3 comments:
I have caught Ally several times doing the same thing with the toilet paper. Nasty!
Ah... it just builds the immune system. If she's still dancing - I'm sure she's fine. Hey, I just checked out all your new pictures on your website and they are awesome! You are very talented.
Thanks for making me laugh. Your daughters are very funny girls. They have such great personalities! Have a good day!
Post a Comment