Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Children's Museum

We went to the children's museum at Gateway with my cousins wife and her little girl. If you haven't been to the museum, you should go. The kids love it. Just plan on losing your kids 5 or 6 times. There are kids and parents everywhere! Right now there's a Sesame Street display that Jaida and Mya thought was pretty cool.


Building the immunity.




Jammin with Grover. No, you can't see Grover because my killer point and shoot camera washed him out. But they were bustin' a move.






And my favorite lesson learned from the day:

And yes, this is a poo simulation. You push the red button and out comes poo. Great stuff. My brothers would love that machine.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like a very cool museum. I used to live in Virginia and they have this great museum called Amazement Square. It's for kids and it is absolutely amazing! Anyways, I was just randomly looking through blogs and thought this was a great one :)

Jillyn said...

And everyone loves the poo! It really is too funny and pretty gross!

Thanks again for going it was a blast! Your girls are too cute!

Jacqui said...

Who needs to know how to poo? I guess since kids are obsessed with all things poop at about that age, the Poo Dispenser is an important learning tool...hahaha!

We've heard this is a great place for kids, but have never been. We might have to just swing on down to the Gateway...esp. if we can go to Thaifoon, too. Yum!

Brit H. said...

You lost your kids?!? What kind of mother are you?!? I never take my eyes off of Em, even for a second. haha. Don't worry, it happens to the best of us...and the worst of us!

Jen-ben said...

I have been wanting to go there since it opened...I'm so lazy. It looks so fun!

camihubrich said...

Love "building the immunity." Love it.