Thursday, March 13, 2008
More potty talk
So today Jaida's "episode". . .I found her in the sink peeing again. This time her response. . ."I didn't hurry to the toilet so I just climbed up here." Needless to say we had a little talk about peeing in the sink. Unfortunately, I imagine it will happen again. When I lay down the law it doesn't always work. I'm not sure why. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Um, I don't know if I should admit this publicly, but my sister and I used to do this. We'd go to the bathroom together when we were little, and one would use the sink. GROSS! We didn't do it all the time, just if the other "couldn't hold it." As a kid it was so cool (akin to trying to pee standing up). Now I think about it from an adult perspective...nasty!
Post a Comment