Thursday, March 6, 2008

Dinner at our House

I'm sure anyone with kids always has good stories from dinner time. Here's a few highlights of tonights dinner.
Jaida: "Dad. . .DAD. . .QUIT SINGING!! There's no singing at the dinner table." (Yes, he really was singing. He likes to make up his own songs. It's quite entertaining)
While Jaida was chastising Mike for singing, Mya decided to paint herself with ranch dressing. She got a big handful and then wiped it all over her shirt and then gave me this look "Why are you looking at me like that Mom?" look.
During dinner conversation, Jaida stopped me and said: "Mom, we don't say 'gay'." And later out of nowhere she said "When I turn 17 I can say 'shutup'."
Jaida was finished after about 2 bites of soup so I got her down from the table. She then looked at me and said:
"Oh, mom, I'm sooooo hungry."
Me: "You just finished dinner, how can you be hungry?"
After a little pause, Jaida: " I'm NOT hungry, I'm sooooo full."
another pause and then she sticks out her belly
Jaida: "See mom, look at all this food in my belly"
Me: "Yea that's a lot of food"
Jaida: "I'm so full my boobies are stretching."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lindsay. I just had to tell you how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE your family picture at the top of your blog. Its the cutest ever.:)

Brit H. said...

Wow! I wish that I could get so full that my boobies would stretch! Ha ha. Craig and I would LOVE LOVE to hear Mike sing AND we want you to post pics of him with hair!! We have never seen him with hair and occasionally try to imagine what he looks like...

Melissa said...

This may well be the funniest post ever written. Your little girl is so so smart.

Lindsay said...

Funny, yes. That's our life!! I laugh all day long at my girls. They're hilarious. And smart. And busy. And sometimes, really, really hard!!! I wouldn't trade my job for anything.