Thursday, March 13, 2008
Mice
So I'm up late editing some pictures and the cat (which I don't like, but tolerate because it's basically one of my siblings according to my mom) starts making this odd noise. I look over at him and he's playing catch (with himself) with a baby mouse. Seriously? He's just tossing the thing around like it's a toy and making some weird sniffing type noise like he's trying to intimidate it even though it's already dead. Now he's eating it. Disgusting. I hate mice. At least the cat is sort of (and I emphasize sort of) earning his keep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I had so much to catch up on, I love your blog it is just fun to read. I can't say enough about your photo blog you do an amazing job you have a great talent. I am so happy that we've made contact again Linds I have truly missed you!
Ew. Ew. Ew. I hate mice and I don't like cats either. But at least one ate the other. Nasty!
Post a Comment