
Monday, March 31, 2008
Now that's a toilet!
A few years ago my dad was at a kitchen and bath store and ran across this enormous toilet. He called me on my cell and insisted I bring Jaida down to where he was, but didn't tell me why. He just said "Bring your camera and a book." So we headed down and this is what we found. We couldn't pass up putting tiny Jaida in the ridiculously large toilet. I'm hoping it had never been used before. Anyway. . .I just made this storyboard to hang in the bathroom in our new house!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So cute! I love that your dad called you and told you to come down with a book. Hilarious.
Ha ha ha. That is going to be so awesome in your new house! Can't wait to see it!
Okay, who needs a toilet that big!?! Those have to be the cutest pictures, she looks like she is having a blast. So you found a house and where are you moving?
that is so funny. I just posted a picture like this on our blog but it is for real:)
I can't believe how little Jaida is and how BIG the toilet is!!!
Wasn't that a Christmas card picture? I had it in my house somewhere at one time. Still love it.
Post a Comment