Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter

The egg hunt. Always a hit. This year I was restricted on the amount of eggs I was allowed to hide. Apparently last year I over did it.


Check out what I just found!

This is the look Jaida gave me when I asked her to stop so I could get her picture.And this is the look I got after I told her I was going to take all her eggs away. What I have to do to get the pictures I want. Seriously.


Um. . .that's deer poo, not chocolate eggs.

Mya doesn't like Jaida to hug her. Hence the hand pushing her away. Little stink.
Jaida found Mya's eggs for her and then decided to give Mya ONE of the eggs. mya didn't care. She was more interested in the deer poo everywhere.




1 comment:

Brit H. said...

Mya's hair looks so cute that way. I love the first pic of her. They are such dolls! Also, thanks for coming over today! I can't wait to see your new house all chaotic like ours is!