As I'm doing blog catch up, I realized I never blogged Jer and Ashley's wedding. The quick version. They got married over Memorial Day weekend at Millenial Falls in Draper. Mark Longson (my brother-in-law and the father of one of Jeremy's really good friends) married them. I had the lovely assignment to be the photographer (with one of Jer's good friends, Mike Cunningham, helping me out. It's stressful to photograph a wedding. It's even more stressful when it's family. And even more stressful when your own kids are there and are supposed to participate in the wedding ceremony. We made due with the given circumstances. There was a little worry over possible rain, but things cleared up just in time, the ceremony went smoothly (minus Jaida falling apart during her walk down the aisle as the flower girl), and the reception was great afterward. Ashley is perfect for Jeremy in every way I can think of. Absolutely perfect. And we love her. Their wedding day in pictures (minus the other 1000 I took).
And a few Cunningham took.































No comments:
Post a Comment