When my mom was in middle school, she used to put makeup on after she left the house so her mom wouldn't know. Then she'd take it off before she got home.
Turns out this runs in the genes.
Jaida just got home from school with her Justin Bieber shirt on. I should probably interject and say that Mya got her the shirt for Christmas. We have a pretty strict "no characters" on shirts or shoes policy around our house, but Jaida really, really wanted one and Mya really, really wanted to give her one. So I let it slide. It has since become Jaida's favorite thing to wear.
She wore it Tuesday. And then to bed Tuesday night. She begged to wear it Wednesday and I was too tired to fight it so I let her. She showered last night (I do bathe them every once in a while) and I put it in the washing machine.
Today is Thursday. Jaida just got home from school and took off her coat. Um. Is that your Justin Bieber shirt??? A smirk flashes across her face.
Turns out she hid the shirt under her coat so I wouldn't know. Too bad she didn't figure out to hide it again when she got home. Bus. ted.
Bieber shirt--you're mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that is hilarious!!- i used to do that with heathers girbauds when they were cool and you had them in every color and i didn't own a pair!!
Post a Comment