Sunday, January 16, 2011

Violin

Help me out people.  I want to take violin lessons.  Mike bought me a violin.  All I need is a teacher.  Anyone know one?  Anywhere from Provo to Sandy??  I'm willing to drive if I have to.  I'm determined to learn.  Seriously.  Help me.

1 comment:

Emily said...

My mom has played for years (owns a very expensive violin). When she left for her mission, she stored her violin and bow with peter prior in salt lake. As I understand it, he's got one of the best violin stores in the area. I think he services the best of the best there. In light of that, you could probably get a very good reference from the store. The number is 801-364-3651. website: http://www.prierviolins.com/Student-Instruments.aspx. good luck! (btw, there are different teaching methods. you might want to research that and figure out what type of teacher you want. http://musiced.about.com/od/beginnersguide/a/vmethod.htm.)