Monday, January 10, 2011

5 hours!!

Carter slept for FIVE HOURS in. a. row.  Okay.  He's one.  Shouldn't be a big deal.  But when he woke up every 20 minutes for FIVE HOURS the night before, five consecutive hours of sleeping pretty much felt like the most rewarding thing ever to a weary mom.  And after those 5 hours, he got a little snuggle from me and then slept another 4.  And then another 2.  Oh. Sweet. Mercy.
Thank you to whatever righteous soul out there prayed for my sanity (and Carter's safety).  :)  I'm sincerely grateful.
Here's to more sleepFUL nights ahead.

In other news (for those who have been asking), Mike goes to an Orthopedic doctor tomorrow to see what the status of the ankle is.  I go back to my Ortho doc on Thursday to go over the results of the MRI (which was more of a production than I was anticipating...and Mya kept asking me why I was dressed like a doctor).
I have quit calling Carter's pediatrician for solutions and we've resulted to other methods (namely, lots of pleading with God).  So far he's sleeping better.  Although we've been praying for him all along, it wasn't quite as intense and desperate as it is now.  For now, God's listening.  And answering.

I've got plans for the blog.  That hopefully can take effect after I get all caught up.  Whenever that might be.  Maybe after Mike's ankle heals so I'm not playing single mom anymore.  :)

Bed time.

1 comment: